Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Foiled Again: Truth is Faker than Fiction

Over four years ago, back when this blog was still funny, I made up the following quote:

Give me good books, good conversations, and my Trek Y-Foil, and I shall want for nothing else. –George Plimpton

The quote was part of a post in which I mixed actual cycling-related quotes from notable persons with other quotes which were (I thought) obviously fake.  For example, here's a real quote:

Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia. --H.G. Wells

And here's a fake one:

I’m the paté on the Universal cracker. I’m the grout holding your shower tiles on. I’m out of the saddle, sprinting up that hill and eating glazed donut bracelets off the right arm of Jesus. –Charles Manson

Well, it turns out that the only thing separating fiction from fact is belief seasoned with a dash of ignorance, because the editor of Plimpton's own magazine recently published this:


My predecessor George Plimpton was known for cycling around New York on his Trek Y-foil before it was either cool or safe (before, some would say, it was sane).

There is much that delights me about this.  Firstly, it was never, ever cool to ride a Trek Y-Foil.  Indeed, a Y-Foil is arguably the dorkiest bike it's possible to ride without resorting to an actual recumbent.  Secondly, here is a Y-Foil, which The Great Trek Bicycle Making Company first hocked onto the cycling world like a crabon fribé loogie back in 1998:


(Beam frame, triple chainrings, and Rolfs: you can practically feel the leg hair.)

At which time Plimpton was 71 years old:


(I have no idea how old Plimpton actually was here, but I figure he must have been at least 71, so just picture him on a Y-Foil in a Primal jersey.)

As a participatory sports journalist Plimpton was certainly not averse to a physical challenge, and he did indeed ride a bicycle around Manhattan.  Nevertheless, it's nearly unthinkable that a man so dignified would have chosen a Y-Foil as his ride--though it's certainly tempting to imagine him doing so, which is why I made the joke in the first place.  I like to think of him doing easy laps in Central Park in the company of Salman Rusdie on a Softride as they discuss the state of American letters:


("The Softriding Verses is another personal best for Rushdie."--The New York Times Book Review)

Anyway, when my friend (I do actually have a friend) forwarded me the Paris Review post, my first thought was, "So by some extraordinary coincidence did George Plimpton actually ride a Y-Foil?"  Then I wondered, "Maybe I didn't make up the quote after all and I just think I did because it seems like something I'd come up with."  Finally though, it became clear that somehow the current editor of The Paris Review must have come across my bullshit quote and accepted it as fact.  Furthermore, now that it's actually been published on their website, everyone else will accept it as fact as well, and thanks to a certain popular search engine poor George Plimpton will be forever associated with one of the ugliest and Fredliest bicycles ever made.

It really makes you think about the complex relationship between reality and absurdity.  Take religion for example.  Sometime back in the Iron Age some wiseass probably made a joke about milk and meat, and now thousands of years later Jews need to have two dishwashers.

Of course, the real point of the Paris Review post was to introduce an incredibly pretentious bicycle giveaway contest, and here are the rules:

To win the HUB Beater, tell us what you see in this picture:


--in three hundred words or fewer
--in the style of (choose one!) Elizabeth Bishop, Ray Bradbury, Joan Didion, Ernest Hemingway, or P. G. Wodehouse



I wouldn't mind winning a bicycle, but I prefer not to employ the style of any of those authors.  Given my contribution to the magazine as far as my expertise on George Plimpton and his choice of bicycle, I wonder if they'd make an exception in my case and accept Martin Amis instead:

"And then there is the Red Devil, which is nothing, and comes at night.  His red phallus is turgid and purposeful, a rush hour tube train throbbing towards her London Fields.  He rides a Y-Foil.  Wife.  Oil.  Now that's good spondee."

Please send the bicycle right to my $2.5 million Brooklyn brownstone, along with my National Book Award.

Meanwhile, further to yesterday's post, one reader was displeased with my analysis of the "Rêve Tour:"

Tom said...


Ever notice how the TdF doesn't allow women? It's possible, just possible, that you're missing the point. Nice job on the big "FUCK YOU" to female cyclists, though. That must have felt good.


July 17, 2012 2:22 PM

I resent the accusation that I meant to insult female cyclists.  (Though I readily acknowledge I meant to ridicule all amateur cyclists regardless of gender.)  I'm also pretty sure the point of the ride isn't that the Tour de France doesn't allow women, since it also doesn't allow amateurs, which is what all the Rêve Tour participants are.  I do, however, admit that I found the actual point of the ride elusive, though after a good deal of searching I finally managed to figure out what it was:


We hope you'll support Kate, Kym, Heidi, Maria, Kristen and Jennifer in this epic adventure and help them raise $60,000 for Bikes Belong. Thanks to generous support from our industry partners, all of your contributions will go directly to Bikes Belong, helping make bicycling safer in the U.S.

So there you go.  I can get behind that.  (Though not to the point of actually giving any money.)  Presumably Tom can too, and I'm sure he'll be digging deep to make that green bar go up, up, up!

And Tom wasn't the only rider who thought I missed the point:

Anonymous said...


I think the snob is missing the point of epic rides. The confidence and pride one can get from achieving something very few people have is ispiring and makes the rest of the shit life dishes out much easier. Too bad people throw the word 'epic' around too much.


July 18, 2012 8:29 AM

If your bicycle rides make the rest of your life seem easy then either your life is too easy or you're riding a bicycle without a seat.  Anyway, I'm relatively sure the point of "epic" rides is to get free crap and then boast about it publicly while thinly disguising it as an act of charity.  If it wasn't then people would just use their own equipment and resources, but I suppose a ride really doesn't qualify as "epic" if you're not using lots of brand-new high-end equipment and being followed by a professional photographer.

Speaking of the Tour de France, I don't think I'm spoiling anything by mentioning that Fr-a-with-an-umlaut-nk Schleck has failed a drug test and been ejected from the Tour by his team:


Poisoned!?!  Egads!  This can only be the work of Monsieur Punaise, who must have slipped him a bidon spiked with bad spondee.  Incidentally, the drug in question is a diuretic, so clearly his evil scheme was to make Schleck pee-pee himself to death.  As for whether it's actually even possible to pee-pee yourself to death I don't know, but I'd imagine it would either cause extreme hydration, or else your hotel room would fill up with urine during the night and you'd end up drowning in your sleep.  This would never happen to Andy Schleck because he always sleeps in water wings, but as the big brother Fr-a-with-an-umlaut-nk stopped doing that months ago and left his own water wings at home along with this blanket and his Lego Bikini Bottom Undersea Party Building Blocks Set.

Finally, if you're a woman with a bird cage tattoo, there's some guy looking for you:




Bird Cage Ankle Tattoo, Blonde Girl outside Chase Bank - m4w - 24 (Bushwick)
Date: 2012-07-17, 12:40PM EDT
Reply to: [deleted]


You were sitting outside the bank waiting for the bus, sipping on an ice coffee. I asked you to watch my bike while my friend and I went in to use the ATM. When we came out we talked for 10 mins about bike accidents and scars. I think your name was Sylvia? I'm bad with names. You hopped on that bus before I had a chance to give you my number or get yours. If you see this maybe I could give you a bike lesson some time, bu if you don't hopefully I'll see you around the neighborhood...


Peace! 


Just keep in mind that you probably don't want to take bike riding lessons from someone who's covered in accident scars.

128 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUNTS podium

Anonymous said...

Something's rotten in the Grand Douchy of Luxemburg

Anonymous said...

Le Cunts!

Kenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

5th!

cycle

McFly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McFly said...

Frank Schleck says, "Hey who is the wiseass that put all this turkey in my needle sandwich?"

Cadel Evans said...

"I could have been a contender"

Voeckler's tongue said...

Helloooo ladies!

Anonymous said...

epic ride
lady hate

Anonymous said...

If a Y-Foil and a SoftRide feel in love and had a baby it would be called a Y-Ride.

Marcel Da Chump said...

I saw Plimpton.
He rode a Peugeot.

Anonymous said...

you used to be so nice, and funny, and fun. like a hamster on a unicycle. now you're just mean and spiteful and vicious. like a hamster on a unicycle. with a chainsaw.

Nebraska Bike Commuter (non DWI edition) said...

Rushdie on a Softride. Two spondees. (is that the correct plural? No, really?)

Good, bad, or indifferent, I leave to you.

Anonymous said...

"Here in Paris, a crapload of people prefer to take a rickshaw, sparing themselves from riding one-handed whilst toting their cumbersome lunch tiffins."

-Hillary Clinton

Anonymous said...

I've been poisoned!!

ringcycles said...

anon 11:36 When a y-foil and a softride mate, they produce a wee-ride

Anonymous said...

I'm calling bullshit on the blogger:

In response to a critical comment that said "epic rides" make the rest of life easier, the blogger says: "If your bicycle rides make the rest of your life seem easy then either your life is too easy or you're riding a bicycle without a seat."

If I say a nice evening stroll followed by a drink with friends at my corner bar make my life easier, I am obviously not claiming that is the hardest part of my day.

C'mon. Beneath you.

Fight fair.  

ringcycles said...

"If I'd written the truth I knew for the past 10 years, about 600 people — including me — would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism."

Hunter S. Thompson

Sylvia said...

Your nobody called today, she hung up when I ax'd her name....

Nebraska Bike Commuter (non DWI edition) said...

Also this

pjt said...

"Bishop, Bradbury, Didion, Hemingway, or Wodehouse" Why those authors when the illustration is obviously from Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Central Park"?

Ben said...

Who talks to a girl for 10 minutes at a bus stop without realizing you have to ask for her number before the bus comes?

schaughvn said...

1. check Voekler's room for that case of Jack Daniels.

2. http://www.org-rc.fr/ the women's professional version

Captain Hardbread said...

Death Penguins

Esteemed Commenter DaddoOne said...

oh 11:54, fight with a sense of humor

JB said...

Ben @ 12:17: a twee hipster

Anonymous said...

A TPR shout-out on a one liner is better than any prop use of a book.

Anonymous said...

Voeckler just won another stage. Frenchmen are once again winning stages in the Tour de France. W33D !!

pebes said...

Anon 11:54, beneath him? you obviously don't read this blog very often. ..and you must have extremely thin skin to be offended by a joke which includes a reference to riding without a seat. move along please, cunt.

grog said...

Recumbabe has never been ejected from the Tour by her team, and she insists "I could have been a cuntender".

Serial Retrogrouch said...

hill-a-with-an-omlat-fucking-arious today, sir.
if i were drinking an ice coffee while reading this i would have scarred my spondee.

Anonymous said...

Almost made it to the end of the comments without a tour spoiler. Thats it. im not reading this blog again till tomorrow.

DerZoots said...

hahah bike lesson, yeah the kind with no pants I'm sure.

PAINTIES!!!!!

McFly said...

Dear Stage Spoilers,

The Jerk Store called, they are running out of you....

Serial Retrogrouch said...

I'm calling bullshit on the blogger.

George Blimpton not only rode a Y-foil, AND ride with Rushdie who was on a softride, but they even wrote biographies of each other... they were respectively called, "My Best Friend's Wife-Oil" and "The SoftRide Verses".

Anonymous Coward said...

¡Spoiler Alert!
Cavendish attacks the breakaway on the Tourmalet, wins the stage and picks up the polka-dot jersey! Huzzah

acquiesce808 said...

but duuuude, that y foil has campy on it. CAMPY!

Anonymous said...

Panties!

I am a historical engine said...

Bike Snob - Making fake bike history for the masses.

Be careful, bicycling will be quoting you on other important history.

Velocodger said...

Abject and pretty fucking public apologies for ever thinking your chainsaw hamster of death was not an equal opportunity motherfucker. May he ever wave.

crosspalms said...

OK, how about Martha Plimpton on a bike?

Anonymous said...

WHy the hell are diuretics even banned? Are they used as some kind of masking drug or something?

Anonymous said...

Who cares about a Schleck? Frankie and Andy are the most boring riders. Great he may or may not have doped… maybe tainted beef? Almost as interesting as Lance Armthong.

G. Plimpdouche' said...

Y-Foil smoked turkey needle diuretic panties

OBA said...

Guess some people have never heard of the TDF Feminin or Jeannie Longo. Stupid is as stupid does.

Anonymous said...

don't be so hard on yourself wildcat, your blog was no funnier 4 years ago than it is today.

Anonymous said...

I've seen Jeannie Longo's bike (well, one of them anyway...). It's in a museum in St. Etienne.

And then I rode my fixiebike to a bar and drank beer....

hey nonny mouse

Anonymous said...

"... or else your hotel room would fill up with urine during the night and you'd end up drowning in your sleep..."
No, you would end up drowning in your urine!

erikbeng said...

THEY FIXED THE ARTICLE!! They changed history...Y-Foiled again, or not.

erikbeng said...

Anonymous said...

i think it would be awesome if they encouraged the use of PEDs in pro cycling. can you imagine all of the fights and exploading hearts, it would be fucking epic.

JB said...

Hand check on the dude behing M. Plimpton.

Anonymous said...

Plimp my Ride

wishiwasmerckx said...

The Reve Women's Tour is alternately known as the Leather Labia Tour.

Dooth said...

Your riff on that Iron Age wiseass tipped my philosophical/religion scale to the atheist side.

Jimboner said...

In the 90's I worked a summer as a paparazzi in the Hamptons and one of my assignments was to attend a party at Plimpton's place, didn't see the Y-foil but the fireworks were bright and the gin was expensive.

leroy said...

Anon 11:54 --

My dog congratulates you on qualifying for a Cat 6 poetic license.

As usual, I'm not entirely sure what he means, but I'm sure he's sincere.

Anonymous said...

So, wait. If I go on "vacation" and do some "bicycle cycling", even challenging "bicycle cycling", but I don't ask for other people to pay for it, and don't paint or create interpretive dance or write haiku on grains of rice, and don't assign hidden meanings to said "vacation", does that mean I'm not hip?

McFly said...

For some reason I like that particular Y-Foil. I think they just recycled all the crabon from those overstocked 5500's from the 90's.

recumbent conspiracy theorist said...

Years ago Dirt Rag ran a picture of a working electric guitar somebody made out of a Trek Y bike. It actually looked good -had that Gibson flying V thing going on.

Anonymous said...

Ok - follow my logic - If snobby's words can change history, maybe he could send them back in time and you know figure out a way to make a sensible doping policy that won't ultimately destroy cycling as a sport. He could compose it now and date it 1986 and people will be quoting it next week as the truth. Wow, what power. I think Snobby and Bret are aliens.

ashcroftchops said...

Trek Ycuntfoil

Anonymous said...

There was a time when the ASO had TWO podium ceremonies at the end of the Men's TdF. 1984 was the year.

One for the Men's race, one for the Women's race. 'mercan Marianne Martin won.

The rumor is the ASO couldn't make the women's event profitable, so it was dropped.

Given the neglect the UCI has for women's competitive cycling in general, nothing is going to change.

Dooth said...

There should be a Y-spoil jersey for the comments section.

g said...

anon232,
If you don't film it, you aren't hip. all the other stuff makes it epic.

Jefe said...

I think the contest should match the author with the bike that best exemplifies their literary stature. Plimpton gets a vintage Motobecane. Stephen King gets the Y-Foil.

Anonymous said...

McFly is your cannondale still clicking. Anonymous. Anonymous

The Duke and the Dauphin said...

Epic Ride! Put your money where our mouths are! We will ride across the country reciting the Iliad or the Odyssey -- your Kickstarter dollars will determine which one we do. Vote today with your cash!

Mrtn Anus said...

Brooklyn TRK Y-FL Pntamtr

Anonymous said...

now won´t you stop go insulting the y-foil, you bastard!

Anonymous said...

No matter what the foil let us protect them equally. New gangsta forks should be out soon which means a trip to my bike parking space (@ Parkcirclestorage.com if you wanted to know) facility to refit my bike :) a

Dooth said...

Not long after my pro-atheist comment, a thunderstorm passes through New York, knocking out the satellite feed to the sports bar and my TdF viewing to boot.

bikesgonewild said...

...i'm going for a bike ride...

...if you all kicked in some money before i start, that would be epic...

bikesgonewild said...

...i still think a y-foil would make a cool one-speed townie w/ a straight bar...

bikesgonewild said...

...& btw, bsnyc/rtms/wcrm...let's clarify - "...I'd imagine it would either cause extreme dehydration, or else..."...

...where's plimpton or rushdie or that cunt, the grammar nazi when ya need 'em ???...

Hairy-Legged Roadie said...

C'mon snob, stick to your guns. Instead of being "leisure martyrs", they are now "charity martyrs". Charity martyrs are a little worse, because they presume to be doing their self-imposed suffering for the greater good. Here's an idea for the charity martyrs: work directly to improve things and draw attention to the charity, instead of walking/jogging/riding/wanking to draw attention to yourself.

Also, I though you were going to give the weird style diktats a rest. Men who shave their legs = weird.

Anonymous said...

Back in the day, one of our neighbors had a Y-Foil. He was always mumbling about it being very comfortable to ride. Looking at the picture, Y-not?

Au contraire on the non-boob compressing bike. That's just wrong. Not the non-compression part, the girls enjoy their freedom, but the whole set-up. Death trap.

Anonymous said...

"So, wait. If I go on "vacation" and do some "bicycle cycling", even challenging "bicycle cycling", but I don't ask for other people to pay for it, and don't paint or create interpretive dance or write haiku on grains of rice, and don't assign hidden meanings to said "vacation", does that mean I'm not hip?"

No it means it never happened.

recumbent conspiracy theorist said...

"or that cunt, the grammar nazi"

Thats funny bgw.

Anonymous said...

I'm covered in accident scars (well...almost) and here's my FREE bike riding lesson for today
BEER+VODKA+RIDING+BAD ROADS=ACCIDENT SCARS

Anonymous said...

Diuretics propel riders when they turn backwards on their seats and go pee.
8=====D - -- -- -- - --------

I think many a folk get overly sensitive 'bout equality fo sex issues, to the point there can't be any criticism leveled at any activity, however misguided, as that interpreted as a criticism of the cause.

Master of the obvious I am.

Jefe--i am thinking Didion's bike would be some type of stylish French cruiser?

Anonymous said...

Jefe,

Martin Ais's bike ould be a big wheel?

Matt said...

I think the Wife Oil looks fun! All it needs is some fenders and a rear rack to complete the look.

Anonymous said...

Pah. I think it is nice for the Reve tour ladies to raise money for Bikes Belong, but I have to agree that they're basically taking a nice biking vacation. No one is requiring them to ride 30 mph on the route or sprint for finishes or crash and get right back on the bike and ride with blood pouring down their legs like the pros do. Plus, they aren't the only people out there doing that. They're just the only ones looking for publicity doing so.

Now, if they're willing to dope, then we might talk.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure McFly would be willing to do the urine testing for them

Salty and Sore said...

Anon 232-

If it's not on film, you weren't really riding your bike. Everyone knowz that. Maybe you were just tripping ballz. And it was awesome. Happy Wednesday.

Also, Schleck doesn't dope. ASO is just trying to help Radio Shack- Nissan- Trek- Lay0turd not have to pay their riders.

And if riding your bike is the hardest part of your day, then your life is pretty fucking awesome, and should be taxed.

Anonymous said...

Searching photos under "awesome marketing" I came across a bsnyc posting of a Focus ad-the one with the panther.

It must've been coincidence, perhaps due to the amount of material--4yrs worth.

Perhaps more likely is the use of SEO tactics? Can't say as I know very little of SEO.

Mothteeth said...

We could have had it paid for? Albania was cheap, but we paid the price. Montenegro was no joke and cost us a SRAM shifter. I wish I'd known I could have had people paying for my bike tour. http://strikeforceawesome.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The Australian wombat looking to draft on an unsuspecting Wiggin

McFly said...

Has anyone experimented with using a retaining compound, like a Loctite 641 or 609 when Installing BB30's into the crabon shell? Also would it possibly go on the spindle/inner bearing race interface if THE F--CKING INSANELY ANNOYING CLICK DOES NOT CEASE AND MOTHERF--KING DESIST? Secondly, anyone went with a BB30 adapter to use a conventional 68/73 mm threaded BB?

Let's start with some wiseass comments please.

Skeptic said...

So why aren't they quoting you on all your great comments about Lob, and hisson Jeebus, and all that?

Anonymous said...

McFly, dude, wear headphones like the rest of us.

Jefe said...

McFly, I know what you are talking about. I feel for you but I have no answer.

Anonymous said...

Frank Schleck is growing a "protest goatee" in solidarity with his hipster brethren, who he shares an employment status with:

http://tmbg.com/files/718_mustache1.png

(not really, but wow!)

Nebraska Bike Commuter (non DWI edition) said...

McFly's issues with his BB30 make me smug and comfy in my retrogrouchery.

McFly said...

I am not impressed with proprietary components. It's my first foray into the crabon world. I know where there is a mint 92 5500 OCLV I can get right that has a threaded Shimano BB. I am threatening a purchase and slapping all the 105 stuff off the SynSnaps on it. Got to have my internal cable routing ya know?

Albero Douche'stein said...

pontoon + pontoon = sponson

Anonymous said...

Whoaaa, you didn't say Synapse. I love my Synapse, but it's a 2006, before they got all goofy with BBs. Can't help ya.

the real cadel evans said...

as if its not bad enough that i finish in the grupetto, i now find that i have a fake doppelganger claiming a top 10 finish. clearly the man is a complete charlatan.

Anonymous said...

McFly,

clicking while pedaling?

I had squeaking while climbing with BB86 in aluminum frame. Greased 'round the BB shell; eventually went away.

Good luck; i don't think i helped.

ce said...

Anon 6:42, "blood pouring down their legs"... there's a joke in there, but I'll let it lie. Where's Commie?

Dog Lover said...

I love being in the Pekinese....

Scott! said...

Re: Reve Tour

The issue with Reve Tour is not that it isn't for a good cause (it is), or that it shows the TdF to be a sexist and exclusionary event (it is).

The issue is that it reads like a fucking self-congradulatory essay taken out of J. Peterman's clothing catalog. They should have just hung a "Please Mock My Pretentious Prose" sign at the top of their website.

I don't think Snob was being in any way sexist or insensitive to the inequities that women have to deal with every day.

Scott! said...

Re: Reve Tour

The issue with Reve Tour is not that it isn't for a good cause (it is), or that it shows the TdF to be a sexist and exclusionary event (it is).

The issue is that it reads like a fucking self-congradulatory essay taken out of J. Peterman's clothing catalog. They should have just hung a "Please Mock My Pretentious Prose" sign at the top of their website.

I don't think Snob was being in any way sexist or insensitive to the inequities that women have to deal with every day.

Anonymous said...

We heard you the first time. Please, people,for the love of Pete, give it a minute to publish. I mean damn it could possibly be traveling many, many miles...like the ReveTour ladies.

Anonymous said...

We heard you the first time. Please, people,for the love of Pete, give it a minute to publish. I mean damn it could possibly be traveling many, many miles...like the ReveTour ladies.

Anonymous said...

We heard you the first time. Please, people,for the love of Pete, give it a minute to publish. I mean damn it could possibly be traveling many, many miles...like the ReveTour ladies.

Anonymous said...

I read recently that edgar allen poe rides a Cannondale, the best bike ever built.

McFly said...

I didn't realize how much I liked it until I took the Raleigh Competition on a spirited group ride. Although it did get alot of nice comments. Like, "DownTube shifters, huh? Those things perform flawlessly."

JB said...

My only road bike is a circa 1992 Fuji Roubaix (105, downtube). It's fun. On every descent, it coasts faster than all the new bikes. Anyone know why? I have to tap the brakes to stay in place. (I weight about 170 lbs. and run about 110 psi in the tubes.)

BIKE HUNT said...

The Bikes Belong vaginal irrigators are full of crap.
Unprecendented?

Women have been riding and some actually racing the TdF course before.

Why would I give them money?
My local advocacy groups don't pull this sort of overpriced marketing shell game.

McFly said...

Because it's faster than the other bikes? Nailed it. I always have to do that on the Synapse. I would not know on the Raleigh, it's hard to gage distance when you have become unhinged off the back and are IN A SPOT OF BOTHER.

Anonymous said...

LATE POST

coasting is not a good "gage" of a bike. my guess is that you are tapping the brakes because you are not in front

PBateman said...

again,please don't cover women's "sports". women's "sports" suck. sorry if it's unfair, but it's unfair to make us watch women run about doing layups, or fast pitching softball's or doing whatever else the hell they do.

CUNTS.

Cuntizens United for No Tits in Sports.

Unknown said...

I think an epic ride requires more than a photographer. You also need a videographer, web site designer, a curator to go through all the photos and videos. I guess the videos are better with a nice post production crew and of course a sound track. And since all that pesky software finds copyrighted songs, you better have a band create some original music for your sound tracks. Perhaps you should go ahead and hire an agent to handle the potential bookings, books deal and movie deal that all this will surely generate.

So it is not so much an epic ride on your vacation as a career change.

And here I was thinking about going back to work after a 3 day ride on NC Bike Route 5, the Cape Fear Run.

Perico Delgado said...

Bravo Snob. Top 3 today. Nice job commenters too today. Snob, for a rather boring TDF this year, you are rolling these past few weeks.

Unknown said...

I find the best blog in here...keep up and Support you all the time!Hope you can also come with me to mmolive.com. Diablo 3 Gold,Cheap RS Gold and WOW Gold in here!

ASEAKO ELECTRIC BIKE said...

Superb posting !!!. Thanks for sharing.

Aseako Electric Bike Review

http://scarprinnow.com/ said...

I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot

and have a nice experience here! my best

regards guys!

Squall said...

WHy the hell are diuretics even banned? Are they used as nike AIR Max 2012 some kind of masking drug or something? ChEAP Nba JErsEyS

isabel marant sneakers said...

you used to be so nice, and funny, and fun. like WWW.ImSnEakeRS.coM ISabel MaRANT BoOtS a hamster on a unicycle. now you're just mean and spiteful and vicious. like a hamster on a unicycle. with a chainsaw.

Anonymous said...

2nd P0141 bank 1 sensor 2. just went ahead and changed both upper and lower.cleared the codes and went for a spin, low and behold check engine light gambit v3.1 2 came back on, hooked up my scaner and this is what I have P0402(pd). never seen (pd) before looked through all my mr fix it books and no answer, any one ever see this? maybe.ford vcm Ford 96 Bronco w/351thanks for the help in advancedid u clean the ports out in the throttle body and intake to the egr valve?Thats on the agenda got tomorrow if I haven't ruined the DPFE already.I was wondering what the (pd) meant after there code.

diablo 3 gold said...

Good article is brought to share diablo 3 gold, see good article can always mood letting a person is cheerful, let oneself happy also to widen my view, to the thing understanding also have more buy diablo 3 gold understanding.

NBA68 said...

But I did not heed him, I stretched my arms and legs and sat up. if we could keep it fresh that long. I think, Calling to Harry to follow, Every step cheap nike air max was torture. my http://cheapnba68.com cheap nba jersey breath was gone and my brain whirled dizzily. She might turn the mountain upside down, I had barely had time to set myself and grasp the straps behind when we struck with terrific force.

Anonymous said...

Why do you feel the need to disparage other cyclists? Try being positive.

Anonymous said...

Read more information here:Aion Kinah, Buy Aion Kinah, Cheap Aion Kinah, Aion Kinah for Sale

Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.Thank you for your share!my page is http://www.eobd2.net/ welcome to your visit!