Which means once I finish analyzing my Bicycle Quarterly tire pressure chart I'm outta here:
In the meantime, I'm pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you're right you'll know, and if you're wrong you'll see Cipollini en français.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and remember to stop and adjust your tires with every 50 feet of elevation gain to account for atmospheric pressure fluctuations.
--Wildcat Rock Machine
1) Two Sydney cyclists were recently fined $425 apiece for:
--Being from New Zealand
2) Before the advent of the mass-produced cycling helmet, riders wore dogs for protection.
3) The Nutcase slogan is:
--"I love my brain"
--"I'm smarter than you"
--"You'd have to be NUTS not to wear one"
--"No helmet, your fault"
4) According to Jonathan Vaughters, how can professional cycling "grow up?"
--Be more like the NFL
--Conduct fewer doping controls
--Be less like the NFL
--Wear baggy shorts and jerseys instead of tight Lycra
(Live and let Liev...or he'll chuck a terrier at you.)
5) Noted actor and WorkCycles enthusiast Liev Schreiber has a dedicated "throwing dog" he hurls at the paparazzi.
6) How much for a fat bike group ride to the South Pole?
--Your life, and a posthumous appearance in a Werner Herzog documentary
7) What is "Road Plus?"
--A high-volume 650b wheel and tire for road use
--A $20 gravel grinder add-on for your USA Cycling license
--A new line of bikes from Specialized for heavyset riders
--Road plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which will sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-Fredness
***Special Cycling American Style-Themed Bonus Video!***
Yeah, don't grease your chain.