But first, your cutting-edge product of the day:
Put that in your bone and conduct it.
And now, I'm pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you're right that's great, and if you're wrong you'll see the solution to the housing crisis.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and make sure you're not running stale air in your tires.
--Wildcat Rock Machine
1) Portland's Nike-sponsored bike share program will be called:
--"Air LeBron Federer Tiger Portland Trail Blazers Bike"
2) Nike will pay $10 million to sponsor Portland's bike share program for five years. How much does Nike spend on advertising (or what they call "demand creation") annually?
--Approximately $3 million
--Approximately $30 million
--Approximately $300 million
--Approximately $3 billion
(Living in Florida can also be a factor.)
3) Bicycle helmets make you stupid.
4) What is Garmin Varia Vision?
--A data tracker that clips onto your existing sunglasses
--An alternative to the current crop of "smart glasses"
--Basically a $400 helmet mirror
--All of the above
5) Which is the most popular Strava segment in the world?
--Full Sawyers Uphill in London’s Richmond Park
--Cat's Paw in New York's Central Park
--Hawk Hill in the Marin Headlands near San Francisco
--The fabled "Sausage Loop" in Cleveland, OH
6) As of March, what is the fine for not wearing a helmet while cycling in New South Wales, Australia?
--Exile to New Zealand
7) Attempting to ride this stretch of road without a gravel-rated bicycle would have resulted in certain death.
***Special Tall Bike-Themed Bonus Video!***
You have to feel for his wife who only found out about his twisted obsession after they were married.