Monday, May 24, 2010

Flipping the Script: Upside Down and Against the Wind

This past Friday, the nationwide celebration of smugness that is "Bike To Work Week" culminated in "Bike To Work Day." In New York City, this meant that thousands of commuters distilled poor cycling to its very essence, and legions of weaving, wobbling, and salmoning people on bicycles made their way across the cityscape like balls in a pachinko machine. Here is a diagram of perhaps the most egregious cycling maneuver I witnessed on this black day, which the rider executed so swiftly that I did not have time to withdraw my camera and photograph it:

I am represented by the gentleman in the chicken suit pirouetting on a Surly Big Dummy, for that is the bicycle I was riding at the time. There is also an SUV to my right, and as you can see both of us are proceeding in the correct direction, side-by-side, on a one-way street. Suddenly, a man on a bicycle emerged from the intersecting street ahead, turned left, and slipped through the space between me and the SUV (passing mere feet in front of the car). As he passed, I noticed that his bicycle also had a rear-mounted child seat, inside of which was an actual human child.

Like many people, I occasionally ejaculate while cycling. (I also occasionally use the word "ejaculate" in the verbal and completely non-sexual sense.) This was such an occasion. "Be careful!," I found myself ejaculating, stunned as I was by a craven act of salmonry that put the life of a young child at risk. (It was, to anyone with a normal sense of what constitutes danger, a frightening thing to behold.) As the man hurtled past me and continued towards one of the busiest traffic circles in all of Brooklyndom he returned a very sarcastic, "Thank you!," as though he had been doing nothing worse than letting his child drink a Mello Yello and I had told him that soda isn't good for you and he should instead choose something natural without additives, preservatives, or artificial flavoring.

Of course, I don't know that this person was actually participating in Bike To Work Day, and the presence of the child suggests that they were instead engaged in recreational activity. Then again, it could be that the people who come up with the official "Days," with only 365 to allocate to a constantly mushrooming number of causes, have decided to combine "Bike To Work Day" with "Endanger the Lives of Small Children Day." Perhaps the man was even taking his small daughter to the machine shop in which he works and was about to station her, unsupervised, at the lathe. ("Here's what Daddy does. Now you try! Daddy's going to get a drink at the bar.") In any case, both father and child were wearing helmets, so in the eyes of some the father was behaving responsibly. (In America, where the first question in the wake of a tragedy is "Was he wearing a helmet?", a "safety kippah" sanctifies even the worst cyclist.)

Much later, I also came across this interesting juxtaposition:

As you can see, the city has installed lime green bike lanes, the by-product no doubt of some "sweetheart deal" with a paint manufacturer stuck with thousands of unsold gallons of "Margarita Sunset." Next to this particular bike lane is a horse trail. For some reason, though, the horseback riders seem to prefer the bike lane, and I'm bothered less by the presence of the horses themselves than by what they leave behind. At least, I assume it's the horses--hopefully cyclists have not started relieving themselves in the bike lane.

Incidentally, I mentioned the Surly Big Dummy, and here is the one I am currently borrowing, loaded with parcels on Bike To Work Day:

While I avoid work as assiduously as possible on Bike to Work Day, Endanger the Lives of Small Children Day, Penguin Awareness Day, or indeed every day, I did at least put a bicycle to work on Bike to Work Day, and that should count for something. (Also, the boxes are full of live penguins, so I had that covered too.)

Speaking of lawless behavior and bicycles, it seems that two Kazakh amateur cyclists have been "arrrested" in France for smuggling performance-enhancing drugs:

An "arrrest" is like a regular arrest, only with pirates.


"Drink driving," as I understand it, is what people who spell the word "tire" with a "y" call "drunk driving," though at first I thought maybe Haussler had been caught driving one of those stupid Red Bull promotional vehicles in violation of his various sponsorship agreements:


Apparently, Haussler was distraught after being forced to abandon the Tour of California due to knee problems, though if anybody should be drowning his sorrows in drink it should be Levi "Letle Viride" Leipheimer:

Alas, after winning the Tour of California for the past three years, Leipheimer's mild reign of terror is finally over, and he's surrendered the diminutive race to overall winner Michael Rogers in the way a person giving up a small terrier might reluctantly turn the leash over to the new owner. However, unfortunately for Rogers, his win was overshadowed by the presence of an esoteric, shadowy and compelling figure. No, I am not referring to Floyd Landis (though he was there too). I am referring to the Lone Wolf:


Here he is at the time trial in Los Angeles, knowingly lowering his glasses to regard the photographer:

And here he is letting loose a mournful howl, as spotted by another reader:

Either that, or he's simply standing under some bleachers and enjoying some overhead crotch shots. (Either way, though, I suppose he's "barking at the moon.")

Meanwhile, the world of fixed-gear freestyling has literally been turned upside down. Yes, fixed-gear freestyle impresario and streetwear enthusiast Prolly reports that a fixed-gear freestyler in Japan has finally "slain" a backflip:

Here is actual video of the first-ever confirmed fixed-gear backflip, which will doubtless be remembered forevermore as the "moon landing" of the fixed-gear "culture:"



Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of all this is just how unremarkable fixed-gear freestyle continues to look when compared with other forms of trick riding, even in the very video in which the backflip takes place. Somehow, it's like watching Neil Armstrong step off the lunar module and onto the parking lot of a mall in New Jersey.

Speaking of turning things upside down, a reader recently reminded me of the H-Zontal, which you may have seen on other fine webular sites such as All Hail the Black Market:


The H-Zontal is of course an upside-down recumbent, and it's the perfect choice for the cyclist who wants to feel as though he or she is humping, getting humped, or simply snorkeling on dry land. Most remarkable, though, is the rare glimpse the inventor affords us of that revelatory moment when inspiration strikes:

I got the fantastic idea of conceiving the H-Zontal bike when I was riding against the fierce wind. It was a terrible experience ! I had to lean ahead and as you could imagine I had difficulties to breath, and I had my back aching. Therefore, I needed to stand up and to face once more the terrible wind.

Clearly, the inventor of the H-Zontal bike is a mime:



Anyway, here is video of the H-Zontal bike in action:



Riding face down and finding your way with a series of mirrors seems even more difficult than fixed-gear freestyling, though it looks only marginally more ridiculous.

105 comments:

g said...

Early win!!

Even Raddich said...

podium!

Matthew Ruscigno said...

Tired from watching ATOC.

bikesgonewild said...

...why even bother ???...

ronnie raygun said...

was taking a natural.

Easton Heights Blogger said...

wow, early colorway!

Ed said...

Top ten?

Anonymous said...

top forty

ronnie raygun said...

These two weeks in cycling have been like an episode of 'Lost'. Drama and mystery filled.

Anonymous said...

read it

Anonymous said...

& i saw the backflip, suckas

Anonymous said...

Cat 3

Anonymous said...

stopped at the crossroads

bikesgonewild said...

...please consider this an open written apology to anyone who strives diligently to make the 'top ten' & feels that i ruined their chances by double posting...

...ayhcsmb...

...just sayin'...

Astroluc (Find me on Tumblr and Instagram @Astroluc) said...

rockin' the top 20...

Unknown said...

That H-zontal bike pretty much made my head explode, if only because the goggles remind me of Lavar Burton in Star Trek.

Eric Lowe said...

I'm "gobsmacked" by the H-Zontal mambo.

recumbent conspiracy theorist said...

Bike Snob NYC -No additives, preservatives, or artificial flavoring.

bikesgonewild said...

...bob seegar sez "still runnin' against the wind"...

Brian said...

thank the lobster the h-zontal has a pie plate

Pontius Pilate said...

HAIL CSZR

-P.P.

Pontius Pilate said...

HAIL CSZR

-P.P.

Nogocyclist said...

Can I order the H-Zontal in a fixed Gear configuration?

Milhouse said...

Was Heinrich wearing a helmet?

When did the name "Heinrich" come back in style? Do his friends call him Heiney?

MELO YELO

hillbilly said...

too good, bgw, too good....

I celebrated smug to work day by making a pilgrimage to Portland. take that.

Anonymous said...

Great post! I'm crying laughing between H-Zontal, Lone Wolf, mime and incredibly bad music--my brain is itching, ack, ack, ack!

mikeweb said...

Great podium today!

Anonymous said...

the prone bike is uber gay, even in the overall gayness that is road cycling.

Astroluc (Find me on Tumblr and Instagram @Astroluc) said...

"install yourself" ... as if a chamois wasn't enough to get used to, this H-Zontal guy wants me to get used to "installing" a whole crotch plate? damn... thing look like some sort of god knows what.

KRCH PLTE

Jefe said...

It's hard not to have mixed feelings about Bike to Work Day. On one hand, it does get more folks on bikes. On the other hand, it also gets a bunch of twitchy, untrained, and inept, folks on bikes.

Honest Engine said...

For uber-uber gay, we need to see a tandem version of the horizontal bike.

g said...

WIND MIME
CALI WOLF
BADD DADD

DogShot said...

H-zontal mountain biking? Really? Think I need a suspension stomach post.

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed there was no mention of the "classic George" moment at the end of yesterday's stage. even the V2 dudes gave him sh*t about it. he's too much...

AWStiles said...

I'm with you on the ejaculating. I'd never put my kid in that kind of position. I was riding alone the other week (to a bike event) in South Philly when a dude shot through a red light (seconds before a bus coming through the green) and was inches away from slamming into me. When I yelled "Hey watch it!" , the dude yelled back "fuck you" . We exchanged a few more words where his synopsis was "Fuck you, I'll bike any way I want to". Half an hour later, that dude is at the same bike event as me, with not even an apology.

I'm sick of riders not respecting other riders (let alone cars, because we , including me, cause half the conflict with motor vehicles on city streets).

Anonymous said...

Hurtling past you would have been impressive enough. But hurdling! No wonder you ejaculated.

theshepherdsdog said...

i can't wait for the day i see one of those lay down bikes in the wild

ant1 said...

ant1st!

wishiwasmerckx said...

Cyclegoddess, I still haven't figured this out. Are you Anna Meares or Kerrie Meares?

Roadie Can't Fail said...

I am having trouble comprehending the bicycle of the Lone Wolf.

It seems to be a time trial bike, and has one speed, and hand brakes. So did he actually take the derailer and shifter off? Or has he fitted brakes to a track bike? The latter possibility seems unlikely - a track time trial bike, specially made for the Olympics, would not be drilled (or whatever you do to corbon) for brakes.

Did this guy actually take a rare, custom made bike and convert it to "fixed speed"?

Somebody let me know.

portland anonymous said...

he races well, but does ANYONE give a more boring interview than Mick Rogers?

after the few interviews with on previous stages, i was praying for a DZ win to save us from the eventual winner's interview?

Shaun said...

Why is it than when one's dog pinches a little turd that's no bigger than a Tootsie Roll, one is required to clean it up; but when one's horse cracks-off a mongo shit that's bigger than some people's dogs, they can leave it down? Was it "Don't Clean-up Your Horse Shit Day"?

urchin said...

H-zontal!

Assume the position!

yofilly said...

Chock-full of bawdy today, aren't we, Snobby? From horseshit to leering wolves to loud-mouth mimes, and then finally an incredibly creepy, gay, French bike. What did you do this weekend? Or what was done to you?

I need a shower.

danaceau said...

The H-Zontal video belongs on Engrish.com

honkybucket said...

I found that h-zontal video just too ridiculous and couldn't even finish it. Yet, I endured the whole mime walking in the wind video! (maybe if the mime were to demonstrate the "riding a h-zontal" I could give it another shot.)

Anonymous said...

A little late, but thanks BGW!

Just enjoying the ride.

Shu-Sin said...

All You Parents Ride Safely

ant1 said...

Shaun - i think it's a herbivore vs. carnivore thing.

Matt said...

Man, I can't wait until some H-Zontal freestyle videos start popping on YouTube.

Andrew Davidson said...

I hope you don't get "arrrested" for Allowing someone to have "... hurdled past me..." !

mikeweb said...

Snob's parental oblivious riding story reminds me of a brand of kid's replacement bike tires we used to stock at the shop I used to work at:

Dai-Yung

no joke.

Miss MUff said...

I won't let anyone wearing Lavon Burton glasses ride me horizontal.

bikesgonewild said...

...i shot a performing mime once...

...but to be respectful of the arts, i used a bow & arrow...

GO NOW GO said...

Anonymous @ 12:51 -

I agree. That was epic Hincapie. He seemed to think that Chris Horner was his primary threat(?) and locked onto his wheel like a Rottweiler. Meanwhile, everyone watching my television was screaming "Go! Now! Go!" You could SEE Hesjedal thinking "Huh, I guess no one wants this." A few stomps on the big ring and it was all over. Amazing.

Re: Salmoning cyclo-parents - No way these people can be wrong. They listen to NPR and watch PBS. And they are smarter than any of us. Forever. Amen.

Anonymous said...

good thing it wasn't "Election Day" and you were wearing your chicken suit to the polls in nevada:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/23655960/detail.html?taf=vegas

ervgopwr said...

Hunch-zontal, regular riding for the rest of us.

Test Tickle said...

and in other ridiculous cycling-related products:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb4015794.htm

this would make a great addition to the horizontal ride, since your face would be the first to arrive at your destination.

balls.

3G said...

definitely kidding about the h-zontal thing...right? That's a joke...right?

Test Tickle said...

let's try this:

prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb4015794.htm

Anonymous said...

That wasn't a fixed gear bike. It was a single speed park/jumping/freeride bike. It's like a x-large bmx bike.

Anonymous said...

Is it me, or are the Lone Wolf's USA wheel logo's positioned perfectly level and right side up in 99.9999% of photos? Perhaps he's incorporated a ship's gyro to keep the logo's inbalance and not throw off the roll and pitch of his bike???
Just speculating.

Anonymous said...

I nearly got taken apart by an SUV at that stupid roundabout trying to swerve away from the horse crap.

Only later did I realize that it was just horse crap, and not something worth dying for.

Salty and Sore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salty and Sore said...

Got to hang out on the Hill, with one of my gay friends last night, and he hooked me up with, I'm not kidding, uber-weed. At least, I'm calling it that. I think I'm still pop-in-fresh, right now. (Had to retype my comments, as it was missing too many words.)

Seeing the word, 'uber-gay' right now, sounds like a HUGE compliment, given my current state of mind, though I'm sure that's not the commenters' intentions. I wish I could use it as a compliment, but sadly, this appropriation has already been settled negatively.

Great show at El Corazon last night. Great club to visit, if you ever stop by sleepy little Seattle.

Jim Dorst said...

Bike to work day took me by surprise. I commute on my bike every day and just thought there were a few extra people out on the roads last Friday. Anyway, I have my own story. I was riding North on the Pacific Coast Highway talking with an amiable "bike to work one day a year" guy when he zipped across the two lanes to salmon right at a half dozen people coming downhill right at him. This is the definition of "Fred". I think I screamed, "Frigging Salmon!". He smiled and gave me a thumbs up, and continued against the grain dodging other cyclists (who also had to dodge him) whilst motorists whizzed by at 60 MPH. Not sure if BTWD is such a good idea now.

fierce panties said...

Remember the final scene in Easy Rider when Captain American and Billy get killed with shotguns while riding their bikes through Mississippi? I think that would also be a super ending for the H-Zontal video.

Unknown said...

oh, i ride for team sexy bank, baby.

Eric said...

I will take the day off and stay huddled under my bed covers when "Bike to work day" inevitably overlaps with "Drink Driving to work day" Perhaps I'll head to the Gulf of Mexico for some R&R at the beach. Doh! Definitely having one of those "Glass is half-empty" days as Tour of Cali is over and the Giro is on rest day. Hey, it's nearly 5:00pm here in NY. Start "Drink Sitting" perhaps.

Anonymous said...

From the H-zontal FAQ:

Is the women breast compressed ?
No, the breast is not supported on the boobies but higher up on the clavicle and sternum.

http://h-zontal.com/pagesgb/faq.html

bikesgonewild said...

...re: tour of califorication...

...thought the idea of moving it from rainy, cold february to warm breezed may would be great (although this has been a chilly, windy month this year)...figured guys would have more miles in their legs so there would be a higher level of competition which was undoubtedly true but being up against il giro may not be a great move...

...personally, i started out enthused 'cuz it's here outside my back door but that enthusiasm flagged as the week went on...i found my focus naturally inclined towards italia w/ the exception of the 'floyd revelations'...

...then again, my heart always leans towards il giro...

...anybody else got a 'take' on it ???...

bikesgonewild said...

...whoops !!!...i'd like to add an 'n', please...

red neckerson said...

i heared that in canada they dont have try to kill your kid with your bicicle day

they have club the shit out of a baby seel day

and them fuckers is alus trying to tell us they is better than we is

ant1 said...

bgw... i kind of feel the same way. it seems the course was great this year, and there was some good racing, but it was definitely overshadowed by the giro (nttawwt). regarding the better legs, it still felt like half the europeans were only there to please sponsors. the domestic teams seemed into it, but the likes of boonen, cance, cav... looked like they were on a little mid season vacation to california in between a couple rounds of serious racing.

wishiwasmerckx said...

BGW, I was at the Friday finish at Big Bear. 135 mi. w/ 12,000 ft. of climbing. The hardest stage ever. Hundreds were able to get within yards of the finish line...unprecedented access.

We were able to pick some of the guys out of the groups as they finished...Andy Shleck, Fabian Cancellara and big George Hincapie, all in their National Champions jerseys, Mark Cavendish, leading home the gruppetto, and a half-dozen others.

The announcers were no Phil and Paul,I'll say. They did not know the riders, and mispronounced a number of names. Many of the rest were unknowns, and looked alike in their team kits.

The stage was blown apart. The last group came in 47 MINUTES in arrears!

The organization was great. The expo was great. Big Bear was great.

I'm glad I went.

Oh, ans one last thing. The easiest way to access the ski resort finish line was by bike. I saw HUNDREDS of road bikes and mountain bikes, and not a SINGLE fixed gear.

Stupid Name said...

"Drink Driving to work day", who would authorize (endorse) such a day. I bet it is a Friday 13 concept on leap year.

g said...

Given I work from home and just got a new kegerator this weekend, I hereby designate June Drink to work month. See you all in July, if I make it.

Anonymous said...

Mikeweb @ 2:19 PM

"Dai Jung" means "big person" or "adult" in Chinese. (Which, to be honest, is a pretty lame brand name even when translated.)

Anonymous said...

wiwm--Awesome! Thanks for the rr.

anon 4:52--I don't care what they say, that does not look comfortable for the girls. And besides that, I don't like to be on top.

Fred said...

I thought the ATOC was terrific this year. Of course, since stupid DirecTV no longer has Universal, there wasn't much conflict, TV-wise, with the Giro.

But I thought it was cool that it was still really close at the end, and I didn't notice that the big names were slacking off particularly. I was on the edge of my seat for the Big Bear stage (thanks wiwm!).

Then again, I get a real thrill out of watching the pros do rides in along the Norcal coast in 6 hours that I used to do in two days.

rural 14 said...

ant 2nd!

Gator joe said...

Man, the H-Zontal looks like a sure ball buster.
I'd hate to see what happens if he ever hit an immovable object. It's about as stupid as the Olympic Skeleton event.
As Bugs would say, "What a maroon."

Unknown said...

according to cyclingnews.com, armstrong's crash was worse than anyone expected and he's speaking in the third person:

"His (left) eye looks pretty bad, the cut goes from the bottom of his eyelid to his nose. He may have to see the surgeon again before he leaves for next week's Tour of Luxembourg,“ Armstrong said.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/armstrongs-pre-tour-plans-still-up-in-the-air

Anonymous said...

"Perhaps the man was even taking his small daughter to the machine shop in which he works and was about to station her, unsupervised, at the lathe. ("Here's what Daddy does. Now you try! Daddy's going to get a drink at the bar.")"

freakin' genius. I don't think I've laughed that hard at a BSNYC post since his: "xmas gift" for those messengers that ride mountain bikes, wear body armor, and DON'T get invited to parties in Williamsburg.

Friday was a horror. The williamsburg bridge had a "feed zone" on it, with a gigantic clusterfuck of humanity almost killing one another. Largely due to the fact that the NORTH SIDE of the bridge has been closed for BIKE MONTH. It's the much wider, more gradual inclining, somewhat well-painted side that allows for more traffic. Good job, MTA. Couldn't have done any of this over the early spring, eh?

Anonymous said...

Interesting, but I would like to know if that Madsen fellow stole the Wal-mart bike.

PawnShop said...

"Fat, drunk, and dry-humping a dandy horse face down while looking forward with mirrors is no way to go through life, son."

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/photo.php?pid=266912&id=100000478462724&fbid=126636980695583

nick said...

i saw the DRI truck on 95 south in connecticut this afternoon

wp said...

artificial yello in the mello too. some civilised countries (note the english-that's "english" as in motherland english, spelling) ban the use of some such substances. it is unclear if they enhance performance or if sanctioning bodies are involved, but you just think about that the next time you splash a little yello in the bowl de toilette.

is it weednesday yet? oh, just for salty seattle eh?

i gotta get one of these here blog things.

and ninety-oneth!

Crazee Hairday said...

First?

leroy said...

My dog denies having anything to do with the droppings in the bike lane.

That's his story and he's sticking with it.

Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "hold your line."

What Would Sheldon Think? said...

That Hairy Zontal thing brings new meaning to "helmet mirror."

bikesgonewild said...

...first off...i don't want it thought that i'm downplaying the toc 'cuz i dig the fact that it's here & growing...

...in my book, it could be a great alternative to the tour de suisse or the even better dauphine libere as a last serious warm up before le tour but as it now stands, timed to run concurrent w/ il giro, it isn't a wise move in my book...

...le tour, il giro & la vuelta are sanctified...the big three & i don't like to see a race that i someday want to succeed going up against something that is ingrained in the culture...

...my feeling is "don't make me choose" & ultimately that's my perception of what i'm being asked to do...

...but i'd have to agree w/ you, fred...being intimate w/ roads through years of riding over them & then realizing that cycling's big guns are covering the same territory is kinda cool...

...ant 1...i tend to think that's true but i guess it kinda has to be that way for now...i'd love to see it better placed in the calender & be a pro-tour event w/ all the big dogs...(sorry domestic teams)...

...wishiwasmerckx...no implication that the racing (or organization) was substandard, by any means...i guess i need show patience as regards our little 'left coast' brouhaha...

...& while the most excellent phil ligget & paul sherwen make it seem as though it's gained prime international status, it's got a way to go...but i think it will eventually get there...

...just sayin'...w/ apologies to honky bucket's attention span...

bikesgonewild said...

...leroy...i'd hate to speculate what that dog of yours might be eating, you know, if he "where" to have left his mark on that path !!!...

cyclotourist said...

Fixed gear freestyle @ :34 for the win!

Odile Lee said...

Queen of Mts ,first for Oz!! Crap, I even got up at 6 am to get in early( well got up for work!) and post isnt there!
As my cycling boyfriend said to me, its not about winning, its about BEATING the other guy!!

Odile Lee said...

Face forward bike. As much as I long to return to pubescent days and do the "TRON" thing, I value my head. Imagine flying off that thing headfirst! ( But perversly, I want to try it!!.

And it really does say 'boobies' on there!! Lord. If I had to suppor tmyself on my boobies, Id starve( as would the imaginary children.)

And please, cut the 'gay'thing. It sounds so 'Hetero'.

Stupid Name said...

Dude, big 100

ringcycles said...

BSNYC: this must be "Fred dream bike" week. Yesterday you display the winnibiko, the ultimate Fred touring machine, and today the h-zontal. That has every Fredly tri-geek slack jawed with wonder. Whats next, a tandem free-ride bike?, recumbant cyclocross? Helmet mirrors are fogging up in anticipation.

Unknown said...

"in the way a person giving up a small terrier might reluctantly turn the leash over to the new owner"

Yeeup, that's the Amgen TOC all the way.

Frickin Hilarious!

Liggett and Sherwin: "oh no a spectator has fallen, I hope that he's alright!"

Anonymous said...

All You Horizontalies Support Mirrored Bicycling

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:56,

Very nice, but remember horizontalists are prone (pun) to see in mirror reflection - BMSHYA.

I'm thinking:

Beards? Mullets Suit Horizontalists Yielding to Aerodynamics

ce

Tarq Aziz said...

Anon. 3:06, what makes you think it wasn't a fixed gear bicycle?

It doesn't coast.

It ain't a tarck bike, but it is a fixed-gear and quite freestyling.

Anonymous said...

gotta call you on thinking DRINK DRIVING was a typo.... that's really what its called outside the US of A...


www.drinkdriving.org
Think! | Drink driving
www.dft.gov.uk/think/focusareas/driving/drinkdriving

fixie bikes said...

it's a downward slope form here.