(Justin Trudeau, via reader James. Another victory for the International Fred Party.)
Okay, let's get right down to brass spoke nipples.
Heads down! Pencils up! Both feet on the floor, and strap on your testing helme(n)ts! AND SPIT OUT THAT GUM! It's time for a quiz!
I'm not messing around today.
As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you're right you'll know it, and if you're wrong you'll see the maillot jaune and his BMW mobility system.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe, and keep that testing helme(n)t on until Monday!
--Wildcat Rock Machine
1) Which city plans to go car-free within four years?
2) In the event of a large-scale disaster, bicycles will be a crucial link in the Emergency Cheez-It® Distribution Chain.
3) What misfortune recently befell the cyclist who is crossing the United States on a Citi Bike?
--Assaulted by a driver in Oklahoma
--Attacked by a mountain lion in Colorado
--Bitten by a snake in Nevada
--Endured a sixteen-minute lecture on his poor component choice from a roadie in California
4) This cyclist is riding across the United States in order to:
--"raise cancer awareness"
--"raise awareness about domestic sex trafficking"
--"raise awareness about lowered awareness"
--"end the plague of atopic dermatitis within our lifetime"
5) San Francisco may let bicyclists:
--Treat stop signs as yield signs
--Treat red lights as stop signs
--Treat speed bumps as launch pads
--Treat BART trains as toilets
7) The Tour de France 2016 route has been revealed! Where will it go?
***Special "Ticketing You In Order To Save You"-Themed Bonus Video!***