Although that Armstrong press conference was like two days ago now, I simply can't shake the feeling that I am still being watched by the Nonplussed Journalist. Furthermore, I suspect that, in addition to being nonplussed, he may also be omniscient and/or omnipresent. I'm not sure which publication he works for--it might be the Book of Life itself, or it may just be Cats and Kittens magazine. But whatever it is, I only hope the Nonplussed Journalist is looking upon my endeavors favorably, and that he does not see fit to pan me, writ large, upon the very fabric of the Universe.
1) What are these pants?
2) Some company has actually copied Old Ten Speed Gallery proprietor Cameron's PBR fixed-gear (above).
3) Who brought a big bowl of crazy to the Armstrong press conference in Vegas yesterday?
4) The non-concealable tattoo fad (including, of course, the knuckle tattoo) has been validated by which publication?
--The New York Times
--The Wall Street Journal
--Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
5) Which gentrifying Brooklyn neighborhood is getting its own t-shirt from J. Crew, and what does the logo say?
--Bushwick ("The Trophy Tavern")
--Williamsburg ("Fratelli Auto Body")
--Greenpoint ("Fixed Greenpoint")
--Canarsie ("Where the Goys Are")
6) A lock is only as strong as its weakest part. What's the weakest part of this lock (spotted recently by a reader)?
7) According to a post on the Bicycling website, what may determine how much you ride?
According to the "secret website," what is this seatpost made out of?